We are adam + alexandra
skilled snackers, sassmasters, obsessive moviegoers, dream chasers, + lifestyle + wedding photographers based out of Calgary, Alberta. We document moments authentically with a love for natural light, shadows, + a bit of grit. We believe that stories of love + genuine connection can be creatively told through photographs. We love hanging out, getting to know, adventuring with fun people. We genuinely give a shit about our couples. We love connecting meaningfully with who we work with, discovering what they love + what makes them unique.
We love creating photographs that are real + unique to your story.
are into creative, candid photography. They're pretty chill, yet always in favour of spontaneity. They are laid-back adventurers, the kind to carry beers in their backpacks + are always down for a river hang. They're risk-takers, a little bit (usually super) badass. They're affectionate, open, + laugh a lot. They are adventure buddies, partners in crime, two humans who have so much fun together that they're vowing to be best friends forever.
If this sounds like you, let's hang.
- When I'm not taking photos, I'm drinking a cup of coffee (or two), reading good books, watching stand-up comedy, + trying not to fall off my skateboard.
- I like to travel. There's a lot of rad places to see on this planet + I feel most myself when I'm wandering around strange cities.
- I unnecessarily abbreviate words + curse like a fucking sailor.
- I believe that the most important lessons in life can be learned by reading Harry Potter.
- The best advice I've ever received is to do it scared.
- When I'm not taking photos, I'm drinking a cup of coffee (or eight), making music, terrifying myself with alien documentaries, + picking Alex up from falling off her skateboard.
- Pizza + tacos occupy a good chunk of my thoughts + all of my belly.
- I like video games + weird science fiction books + time travel movies.
- I am the world's deepest sleeper. I sleep soundly through all kinds of alarms (including that of the fire variety... yikes).
- I think the raddest thing you can do is throw yourself into your passions. The world is a better place when people do what they love.
- We are based out of Calgary, Alberta and available worldwide. We always photograph as a team.
- We call ourselves wedding photographers but we really just love to photograph people. If you have something in mind that you'd love for us to capture -- a proposal, elopement, family portraits, lifestyle session -- contact us for availability + details.
- Investment: Our wedding packages start at $1,300 + lifestyle sessions start at $150.
- We don't like to limit ourselves to exact numbers, but you will get a ton of photos from your special day. We're happy to provide you with all of the best captured moments + we'll deliver them within 6-10 weeks following your wedding. In the meantime, we like to post sneak peak photos on our Instagram + Facebook page.
- A select few of our favourite photos are displayed above. More recent stories with many more photos are posted in the blog below.
If you want a better idea of the full scope of photos you'll receive from your wedding, a complete gallery can be viewed upon request.
- If you want to hang out + make some photo magic together, we would love to hear from you!
Fill out our contact form below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org