Linda + Jacob are extremely good looking + pretty hilarious - a combination that made it really awesome for us to spend an entire day snapping photos of them.
Here are a few of our favourite things about their wedding day:
- This hashtag though: #MeetTheChindians
- The outrageously cute flower girls who seriously worked it down the aisle.
- The bride wore Birkenstocks. Perfect for adventuring.
- The wedding party was also extremely good looking + fun as hell.
- Linda + Jacob made each other laugh all day.
- We got to witness Chinese + Indian wedding traditions.
- The maid of honour + best man speeches were so funny we literally cried.
- The parents speeches also made us cry.
- The groom did a choreographed interpretive dance with his mom
to Fernando by ABBA.
Choreographed. Interpretive. Dance.
- There was inflatable jousting at the reception.
Check out some of our favourite photos below!